Friday, January 7, 2011

Justice Prevails Against Perversion

In due respect to the person, Jackie Zudis who came forth to disclose the abuse of her captive, George Joseph England of California and Florida, the Federal government has intervened on a case that was unable of prosecution for the expiration of the statute of limitations in a child sexual abuse case stemming from the 1974.  A man bought a five year old Vietnamese girl from her mother, brought her to California, sexually abused her, impregnated her multiple times, abused her friends and performed acts of bestiality on them, stole the identity of a dead 11 month infant, fled to Florida and served 14 months in federal prison for passport fraud is now to be convicted to a sentence of possibly 30 years for transporting a child from Asia to California and Florida with intent for a minor to engage in sexual acts.  Here's a bullet list from the

  • 1972 England bought a Vietnamese five-year old girl, Jackie Zudis (Thi My Lan Nguyen), from her mother and subsequently brought her to California
  • 1972-1986 England nearly daily sexually abused Zudis, her friends, and several other young girls
    • Sex acts included forced bestiality on Zudis, repeated rapings of the girls, spying on the girls through a hole drilled in the bathroom wall
    • Zudis was impregnated 8 or 9 times, the first by the time she was 13.  That baby was given up for adoption, but she was coerced to abort the rest.
  • 1977  England was convicted in California of molesting three of Zudis' friends 
  • 1977 England fled the state prior to sentencing and settled shortly after in West Palm Beach, Florida.
    • He stole the identity of Stephen Arthur Seagoe, a baby born the year after England who died at 11 months
    • He took Zudis with him and continued to rape and molest her for another 9 years
  • 1981 Zudis was pregnant at age 13.  It was too late for an abortion, but a social worker investigated the case.  England lied that the girl had gotten pregnant at a party.
  • 1986  Zudis, now 18, threatened suicide if the molestations didn't cease. She had already attempted to take her life several times. Three years later, she married, was later divorced, then remarried and divorced again.
  • 1995  Zudis cut off all relations with England
  • April 2005  Zudis went to the FBI with her story and England's alias.
    • The warrant on England was updated with the false name
  • May 2005  England was arrested on two counts of passport fraud to which he pleaded guilty
    • He served 14 months in federal custody
  • June 2006 England was taken to Orange County, CA to be sentenced for the child molestation counts
    • In addition to the three girls already identified as victims, prosecutors brought up the continuous abuse of Zudis for many years,victimizing and grooming more than a dozen other girls, including a 10 and 6-year old who were photographed nude and molested over 50 times each in three months.
    • Zudis had witnessed England performing oral penetration of a six month old whom he was babysitting
    • England possessed over 60 graphic child porn films on his computer at the time of his arrest.
  • September 2006  England was sentenced to only 3 years in prison with early parole rights based on California's lenient law from 1977
    • Zudis was not able to charge him with the sexual molestation crimes against herself, since the statute of limitations on these offenses had run out
  • September 2006  England appealed his case, stating that he was a deranged sex offender needing psychological counseling
  • November 2007 The appellate court upheld the convictions and ordered England to complete his sentence
  • December 2009  England came up for parole and was released in March 2010
  • March 2010  The day before his parole, England was served with additional charges of transporting Zudis as a minor across state lines for sexual activity
  • January 5, 2010 England was convicted in Florida of five federal counts of transporting a minor across state lines for sexual activity
It took the federal jury an hour to find the defendant guilty of five federal counts, who will be sentenced in March, 2011 according to Palm Beach Post.

Here is the Federal Bureau of Investigation Miami press release on the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment